Trending Courses for Studying Abroad
Trending here doesn’t mean in fashion. It’s all about the courses which you study now and secure your career journey, as these courses have peak requirement in employment across the globe. Develop your required skills in every step of life, keep upgrading your knowledge and by doing so you never go out of TREND!!!
As quoted by Lao Tzu, “A Journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.” Ensure that you are taking that first step in the right direction with the right guidance.
Given below are the few in-demand courses that can offer students more job opportunities and finally a lucrative career.
- Technology – Ever emerging technologies has become a part of our daily life and as the future approaches more people will be required to handle the technology. The Digital revolution continues to enrich humans as technology progresses each day. The niche fields which will help the students to develop their skills in this domain are Machine Learning, Web Design and Application development, Cyber-crime and E-investigation, Software Engineering, Digital System technology and Embedded systems, Semi-conductors technology, Big Data, Data Communication, Data Warehousing and Data Mining, Data Scientists, Data Analytics, Cloud Computing, Cyber Security, Network Security, Forensic Science, Wireless communication, Computer Animation, Computer Networking, Computer Games Development, Computer Graphics, Multimedia, Image Analysis, Applied computing, Mobile computing, Artificial Intelligence, Bio Informatics, Micro Processing, Virtual Reality, Internet of Things (IoT), Advanced Robotics, Biometric technology, Automation technology, Cryptocurrency, Aviation technology, Mechanical engineering, Additive Manufacturing and 3D Printing, Aerospace Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Mechatronic Engineering, Oil and Petroleum Engineering, Textile Engineering, Ecotechnology, Biomedical Technology and Food Technology.
- Medicine - Medicine has always been a lucrative and noble profession, and there is an increasing demand for good-quality healthcare and medicine globally, more than ever. Since past few decades, the whole medical industry has been undergoing massive changes worldwide, in terms of ideas exchanged and services delivered. Medical aspirant’s students can enrol to one of the popular courses which are as follows; Orthodontics, Neurologist, Ophthalmology, Embryology, Cardiology, Veterinary science, Pathology, Anatomy, Orthopaedics, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Radiology, General medicine, Dermatology, Radiotherapy, Urology, Anaesthesia, Nursing, and Physiotherapy.
- Science - If you are unsure about your ability to study abroad as a science major, have an afterthought: from biology and chemistry to ecology and neuroscience. Few of the specific subjects you can do specialization are Agriculture Studies, Astronomy, Agroecology & Sustainable Food Systems, Principles of Biology, Genetics, Organic Chemistry, Tropical Marine Biology, Biochemistry, Calculus I, Natural Resource Management, Sustainable Development in Rural Costa Rica, Plant Biodiversity, Marine biology, Ecology, Urban Planning, Environmental Science, Zoology, Geology, Microbiology, Agronomy and Crop Science, Animal Science, Aquaculture, Cell Biology, Biomedical Science, Cell Biology, Conservation Biology, Entomology, Food Science, Forensic Science, Forestry, Genetics, Horticulture, Marine biology, Molecular biology, Oceanography, Oenology, Vet Science and Viticulture.
- Commerce – Commerce students go on to become business leaders and entrepreneurs making good fortune. Ever popular and highly in demand courses which land in accomplished career as Business Law, Business administration, Finance, Asset Management, Broking, Investment Management, Marketing, HR Management, Accounting, Management, Economics, International business, Cryptocurrency, Management Science, E-Commerce, Entrepreneurship, Quality Management, Transportation and Logistics, Digital and Interactive Media Communication, Photography, Hospitality, Hotel Management, Leisure Management, and Travel and Tourism.
- Arts – As an art student, the opportunity to study renowned works of art up-close and in person serves as an important supplement your classroom learning and studio experience. While you may be fortunate enough to have a fine selection of art near your home university, many students will need to travel to see works of the masters in person or to see more specific and concentrated pieces that directly relate to a given medium or art specialty. Popular courses in these field are Art History, Archaeology, Languages, Political Science, Sociology, Musicology, Philosophy, Designing and Fine Arts, Library and Information Science, Professional Writing, Graphic Designing, Content Writing, Interior Designer, Musical Instruments, News Journalism, Fashion Designing, Digital Marketing, Hospitality Management, Film Making, Media and Journalism, Airport Management, Entrepreneurship, and Cosmetology.
Study Abroad Programs are for experiential education. Picture the world as your classroom with each destination a new interactive textbook where instead of reading, you are experiencing history, art, culture, fashion, food and the arts in real-time!!!
There are various myths and false data available regarding “Education Abroad”, so a RIGHT GUIDANCE is MUST to achieve your dream of Study Abroad!!!
Ulka S Padwalkar (M.E – Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering) is IELTS Trainer and Consultant for career guidance about Education Abroad. She is a Director of Khateeb Study Abroad Consultancy. She has 18+yrs of experience as Assistant Professor in various Mumbai University Colleges. She can be contacted for any queries related to “Study Abroad” as they work for all universities across the globe for any candidates from any stream, background with any budget.
Contact – 9082772747
Email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org